A Thousand Years.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hello There! And Welcome To A Thousand Years! We are a future Post-Potter Roleplay, in which Hogwarts now accepts Vampires, and Werewolves with the Wizards as students.
Character Switch

MAY , 2040
MAY.4.2013 - I am looking for staff! ATY is open!

NO EVENTS CURRENTLY SCHEDULED

ADMIN TONY.
Latest topics
» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
General Rules Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 12:26 am by Avon Victor

» Vigour Mortis
General Rules Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:01 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
General Rules Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by Guest

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
General Rules Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:17 am by Guest

» The Silver Lining
General Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:33 pm by Guest

» The Silver Lining
General Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:25 pm by Guest

» The World R3
General Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:37 pm by Guest

» DIFFERENT KIND OF KNIGHT
General Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:33 am by Guest

» Godai
General Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:45 pm by Guest

NO AWARDS CURRENTLY GIVEN

Sidebar Images & HTML Coded By ADMIN CAPTAIN. Header Banner Created By ADMIN CAPTAIN. Plot Created By ADMIN CAPTAIN. "A Thousand Years" Is Owned By ADMIN CAPTAIN. Please Do NOT Steal, Or Mock Anything. If You Would Like Some Images Made, Or Some Ideas For A Forum, Just Ask ADMIN CAPTAIN. He Has No Problem Answering Questions From You. :)

To affiliate with us, please view our affiliate board.
OUR FIRST AFFILIATES EVER!
OUR OTHER AFFILIATES!

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zachary Preston
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Zachary Preston

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:41 pm

GENERAL RULES

Just a few general rules for ooc (out of character). Simple to abide by, no harm done.

1. No Spamming (Double Posting): Unless you are told to do so in a fanfiction, or something that you may post in the ooc library, or such. Also, you may do solo threads, which you may also "spam" or "double post".

2. No Drama: Please save the drama for in-character roleplaying! It is what keeps the forum alive. The ooc bickering is just pointless, any continued arguing should be moved to inbox, or forgotten please! You may get a warning if you continue this.

3. No Disrespect: The rule above has a few important points I need to get on. Don't disrespect anyone. Their culture, color of their skin, their sexuality, their looks (if you have seen them of course). I don't care what it is, don't say anything. We don't need any judges, because you are only what you make of yourself, and you'll make yourself look like a fool disrespecting someone else, because then you are in fact disrespecting yourself.

4. No Cyber-Bullying: I am fully against this. Some people say "It's a part of growing up." I think not. Bullying now is causing lives of children around the United States. And I will continue to forever fight this issue. If you wouldn't want someone to say it to you (I don't care how "tough" you think you are to "take a hit"), keep your mouth shut. Bullying is also illegal in some states, most, I believe.

5. No Impersonating Others: Don't go online and say that you are someone else from this site, or a different forum. This is very annoying and could get serious.

6. No Inappropriate Images or Videos: I know most of this forum may be 16+ and that's fine, but keep the "nasty" (sexual content), to a minimum for our younger users please. Any explicit and revealing content should be sent elsewhere, conversations should be moved to inbox.

7. Listen To The Staff: The staff have been chosen for a reason. Each of them has a job, to look over the site while I am in absence, and even when I am here. Please follow these rules and theirs as well. If they tell you to stop, please do so. If you'd like to report a staff member for abusive behaviors, please private message me with proof and a screenshot, perhaps if possible.

8. Have Fun!: We are all here to have fun right! So have fun, laugh, play, dance, have a chatbox party! Do something exciting! Get to know new people! Make new friends!

*Any additional rules you think should be added onto the list, please inbox me about!
Back to top Go down
https://a1000years.rpg-board.net

General Rules
Page 1 of 1